Thursday, January 18, 2018

Abandoned Dreams

This blog and the CSA we were starting from nearly 8 years ago was perhaps a last ditch effort to rehabilitate the family we had begun to create together.  In hindsight, it was not practical to try and take on a CSA with all the problems R and I were having in our relationship and it ultimately went nowhere.  The relationship issues continue to be hashed out in the courtroom to this day (ugh).  That more personal story is for another blog.

I am eternally hopeful though and starting over is something I've done a lot.  I'm still growing using the same old low-tech methods although on a smaller scale.  I don't have land in Wisconsin to call my own but I'm working on that so I can get back to market growing again.  I've learned so much these many years that it should all be easier and I have more focus.  Check out my new Strike the Root Farm blog for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment